I got to know Isaac Weaver a bit through a radio conference, and just talking with him got me excited about my job and going out and making cool stuff. When I launched the podcast, I knew he’d have a well-thought-out perspective on creativity and crushing the block that stands in your way. Enjoy.
Send me a message, especially a voice message, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Isaac is a podcast host and producer on two shows by Real FM, “Real Talk” and “Weekend Ketchup“. He’s an incredibly encouraging and uplifting person to talk to, and had some great things to say about working in groups creatively to achieve goals, what it’s like to work in modern radio and the new relationship between services like Spotify and Apple Music and curated music experiences like Real FM.
Listen to the full episode to get the discussion, and below are links to all the podcast recommendations, bands, and videos we talk about.
Isaac on the socials:
Real FM website: http://realfm.online/
Real FM Insta: @realfmonline
Real FM Twitter: @realfmonline
- Isaac works full-time at KLRC and Real FM as social media director, on-air host, and podcast producer
- Isaac mentions the punk band Paperweight
- We talk podcast recommendations:
- He also shot and produced this video for a KLRC fundraiser
- Subscribe to Live Life Creative in Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app
- Leave a 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
- Ratings and reviews is what grows the podcast, so together we can help others be more creative too
- Recommend this show to your friends if you’ve found it helpful, and you’ll help them get better at what they do too
There’s 15 minutes of bonus content that I’ve reserved for Co-Creators of the Live Life Creative Patreon. If you want to hear more about what Isaac had to say about being creative, then you can become a patron right now.
Also, somewhere around the tenth or twelfth episode, older episodes will start dropping off the podcast feed, and you’ll lose access to that resource as well. We can only have a limited amount of content on the podcast hosting servers before paying for more storage space.
You can help the show by becoming a patron through Patreon. I have two goals set up there, the first to be able to expand the number of episodes available on the feed to listen to; and the second to host the podcast website on a real website hosting platform, instead of the free host we’re using now. If this podcast has been helpful for you, consider becoming a part of the creation of it!
I’m Dylan, helping you break down your creative barriers, so you can Live Life Creative.