I met Phil Ayres about two and half years ago, and through that time working with him on projects, he’s encouraged me to work harder and more creatively, and not be satisfied with good enough. He’s thought deeply about creativity and I hope you learn as much from him in this episode as I have.
Send me a message, especially a voice message, to email@example.com
Phil Ayres is a pastor, author, website builder (before CMS was invented!), self-taught marketer, musician and song writer!
He wasn’t all of these things all at the same time, but he’s spent most of his life pursuing creative ventures professionally and personally. I’ve gotten to know him over the past several years and I knew he’d be a great interview for this show from the beginning.
Queue up the episode in your playlist and get ready to hear about creativity from one of the most thoughtful and funny people I could hope to know.
Phil’s website: http://philayres.me
Music by the Innocence:
- I’d love to hear your feedback, what was a specific time that you were able to help someone? How were they stuck, and what did you do to help?
- Send a voice message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just open any voice memo app, record what you want to say, and hit the share button to bring it into your email
- Subscribe to Live Life Creative in Apple Podcasts, Google Play, or Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app
- Leave a 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
- Ratings and reviews is what grows the podcast, so together we can help others be more creative too
- Recommend this show to your friends if you’ve found it helpful, and you’ll help them get better at what they do too
Somewhere around the tenth or twelfth episode, older episodes will start dropping off the podcast feed, and you’ll lose access to that resource as well. We can only have a limited amount of content on the podcast hosting servers before paying for more storage space.
You can help the show by becoming a patron through Patreon. I have two goals set up there, the first to be able to expand the number of episodes available on the feed to listen to; and the second to host the podcast website on a real website hosting platform, instead of the free host we’re using now. If this podcast has been helpful for you, consider becoming a part of the creation of it!
I’m Dylan, helping you break down your creative barriers, so you can Live Life Creative.