He got started in his creative journey through music, learned how to record music, and made his way into podcast editing and producing, first by freelancing, then for seanwes.com. Now he works for Simplecast, an easy platform for hosting and distributing podcasts.
Send me a message, especially a voice message, to email@example.com
Aaron’s love for content creation comes from his desire to help people and to make the world a better place. In this interview, Aaron and I talk about:
- How by following his passions and interests he created his own job
- How helping one of his favorite podcasts led him into business as a podcast editor and eventually to two full-time jobs
- Why you should help other people if you want to be more creative and create amazing content
- I’d love to hear your feedback, what was a specific time that you were able to help someone? How were they stuck, and what did you do to help?
- Send a voice message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just open any voice memo app, record what you want to say, and hit the share button to bring it into your email
- Subscribe to Live Life Creative in Apple Podcasts, Google Play, or Stitcher, or your favorite podcast app
- Leave a 5-star rating and review on Apple Podcasts!
- Ratings and reviews is what grows the podcast, so together we can help others be more creative too
- Recommend this show to your friends if you’ve found it helpful, and you’ll help them get better at what they do too
Somewhere around the tenth or twelfth episode, older episodes will start dropping off the podcast feed, and you’ll lose access to that resource as well. We can only have a limited amount of content on the podcast hosting servers before paying for more storage space.
You can help the show by becoming a patron through Patreon. I have two goals set up there, the first to be able to expand the number of episodes available on the feed to listen to; and the second to host the podcast website on a real website hosting platform, instead of the free host we’re using now. If this podcast has been helpful for you, consider becoming a part of the creation of it!
I’m Dylan, helping you break down your creative barriers, so you can Live Life Creative.